GET YOUR WORK IN THE SHOPS
Showcase & Sell your work to retailers at Pulse London Trade Show
UAL’s Careers and Employability team and Clarion Events, are offering UAL students and graduates a highly discounted opportunity to showcase their work on a UAL branded group stand, in the Launchpad area of Pulse (London), 15-17 May 2015. Pulse is an annual trade show for gift and interior products. Launchpad is the area within it for young, emerging talent.
This opportunity will give you the chance to sell your work and expand your business contacts directly with both major and independent retailers from all over Europe. Pulse is the only design-led London trade show during the summer season, with over 7,000 buyers in attendance.
The opportunity includes training and support for exhibitors who will share the UAL branded group stand.
This opportunity is open to all UAL students and alumni / graduates, and products can include:
- Interior accessories
- Soft furnishings
- Glass, ceramics, jewellery
- Fashion accessories
- Greetings cards
- Frames, pictures, prints
Costs: £65 (UAL students) / £160 (UAL graduates/alumni)
- Space to exhibit your work
- Stand design and build
- Individual promotional material
- Promotion and marketing, including press release
- Training events & support
- Public liability insurance
A space 3x1m space in Launchpad would usually cost around £900.
- You must be a University of the Arts London student or Alumni (from any graduating year)
- You must be present for the duration of the show, including set up and break down
- You cannot have had your own stand at Pulse in the past
To apply, please download and submit the application form HERE by 10am, 9 March 2016.