The Mobile Culture Conference will bring together thought leaders and senior executives from cultural organisations, the mobile sector, worldwide brands and the developer community for a day of innovation, learning and knowledge exchange. You will hear the very latest innovations in the world of mobile and give you the chance to talk face to face with mobile experts. The event is split into three parts: plenary keynotes and panels, new business model creation sessions and practical how to workshops. Whatever the position in your mobile journey, you will meet inspiring speakers and leading thinkers in the mobile space to help you drive your mobile strategy forward.
Venue host: University of Arts London,
Central Saint Martins King’s Cross Campus
The following keynote speakers and thought leaders confirmed:
Ed Vaizey, Minister of Culture
Charles Arthur, Technology Editor,The Guardian
Charlotte Greenaway, Head of Content, O2
Jay Altschuler, Director, Global Media Innovation, Unilever
Rob Greig, Chief Technology Officer, Royal Opera House
Jane Burton, Creative Director, Tate
Sanj Matharu, Head of Developer Marketing, Vodafone
Omid Ashtari, Director of Business Development Europe, Foursquare
Max Whitby, CEO, Touch Press
Nathan Clapton, VP, Mobile Partnerships, TripAdvisor
You can view the latest agenda and speakers here http://www.culturelabel.com/blog/mobileculture-2/agenda/
TOP FIVE REASONS TO ATTEND
1. Hear about the Science Museum’s new App starring an Augmented Reality version of James May
2. Learn from Kew Gardens on their new App starring Sir David Attenborough
3. Get the lowdown from The Museum of London on both the runaway success of Streetmuseum and their latest release Dickens Dark London.
4. Understand how to use mobile to engage and grow your audiences.
5. Listen to contributions from mobile thought leaders including O2, YouTube, Unilever, Foursquare, Guardian, Google Art Project, Tripadvisor.
If you would like more details please contact Nav Kaya on firstname.lastname@example.org